Admin can view the “Other Information” of all users, both public and private. They can also edit the content of the field and the visibility of the field.
How can admin edit on a user's profile?
- Log in to the admin portal using my admin credentials at https://admin.hypercare.com/home
- Click on “Users” to navigate to the user list, click on the username to open the user profile
- Click on “Update profile”
- Modify the desired info by clicking directly on the text. If the text is greyed out, it means it's synchronized from an external source, you won't be able to edit i
- You can edit the visibility status by clicking the "" button to switch between "private" and "public" visibility options
- Private: only admin can view
- Public: all users within the organization can view
- Click "Update Profile" button to confirm your changes