Some Samsung devices attempt to improve battery life by placing apps in Doze mode. This feature can demote Hypercare which results in notifications not being received. Doze mode will activate if the device is stationary and is not charging and the screen is off. The only notifications that will get through are
- Phone calls
- Amber Alerts
Turn off Doze mode to assure all notifications are sent to the device. For Android 8 and higher:
- From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access apps screen then navigate: Settings -> Apps
- Tap the Menu icon (upper-right) then tap Special access.
- Tap Optimize battery usage.
- Find Hypercare on the list of apps
- Tap the app switch(es) to turn off .