You can now use your favourite personal calendar app to subscribe to your clinical schedule on Hypercare. See your clinical shifts alongside all your other work and personal calendar events, as well as customize your alerts and reminders through your calendar app of choice.
There are two ways to access your calendar feed URL in Hypercare, via the “My Schedule” view and “My Profile” view:
Via the “My Schedule” view
- Through the “My Schedule” view, there will be a button labeled “Subscribe” at the top right corner of your window.
- Clicking on the “Subscribe” button will open up a popup with your personalized calendar URL. Use this link to subscribe to your calendar in your favourite calendar app (see below for more information).
Via “My Profile”
- Click on your name at the top right corner of the window, which will show the dropdown menu. Click on “View profile”
- From your profile page, near the top left you will now see a new button called “Subscribe to personal schedule.”
- Clicking on the “Subscribe to personal schedule” button will open up a popup with your personalized calendar URL. Use this link to subscribe to your calendar in your favourite calendar app (see below for more information).
Once you have the URL, you can put it into your calendar app of choice (here are the instructions for Google Calendar, Apple Calendar, and Microsoft Outlook. If you are using something else, please refer to your app’s instructions on subscribing to calendars via URL).
Note: while changes to schedules on Hypercare reflect in real-time within the Hypercare platform, it may take some time to appear in your calendar app. Please check your calendar app’s settings to confirm the refresh frequency to ensure there is no confusion.
Traditionally frequency of updates for each calendar client are below (based on our research):
- Apple: configurable by the user: every week, every day, every hour (suggested), every 15 minutes, every 5 minutes
- Google: up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
- Outlook: should be every 3 hours, but could take more than 24 hours