For certain scenarios, it may be easier to communicate with other members of the organization via voice calls and/or pages. Hypercare has integrated various features to enable users to communicate with their preferred method (messaging, voice call, email, pager). Please note that these methods will only be available if the recipient has shared their full contact information on the app. To view the various methods of communication, please follow the subsequent steps:
- Open the Hypercare app and select on the “Contacts” icon.
- Locate the member that you would like to contact and select on their profile.
- Select on the text bubble icon if you would like to send the recipient a direct message over Hypercare.
- Select on the phone icon if you would like to contact the recipient directly over the phone.
- Select on the email icon if you would like to send the recipient a direct email.
- Select on the pager icon if you would like to send the recipient a page, you will be prompted to input a callback number.