To facilitate communication within and between interdisciplinary teams, users can easily invite colleagues to join their organization on Hypercare. Please follow the subsequent steps to invite a colleague to the app or watch the youtube video below for a complete walkthrough.
How to invite your colleagues on Hypercare's Mobile App:
1. Open the Hypercare app and enter your password/Touch ID
2. Tap on the Contacts icon in the middle of the bottom taskbar.
3. Invite colleagues!
There are 3 different ways to invite your colleagues to Hypercare.
1. Invite from phone contacts
- click on individuals you would like to invite and press "invite" at the top right corner
2. Invite by email or phone number
- type in an individual's email address or phone number here and press "invite"
3. Share your organization code
- share your organization's code in multiple ways (Airdrop, Messages, Mail, Facebook, etc.)
Invitations will include a link to download Hypercare's app and your organization's unique access code. When your colleague downloads Hypercare and enters the given code, they will be able to join your specific organization. Users may also contact the organization's administrator or Hypercare Support directly to add a colleague to Hypercare.
The youtube video below will show you the complete process of inviting colleagues.
How to invite your colleagues on Hypercare's desktop app:
To facilitate communication within and between interdisciplinary teams, users can easily invite colleagues to join their organization on Hypercare. Please follow the subsequent steps to invite a colleague to the app:
- Open the Hypercare app on your desktop and click on your profile name located on the top right corner of your screen to access your "Settings".
- Click on the "Invite Colleagues" icon.
- Users can choose to invite a colleague via email or phone number. If you know your organization's access code, you can also share that directly with your colleague(s)
Please note: By connecting to an organization, you will be able to communicate with other members of the same organization.