If you suspect your device is lost, stolen, or hacked, follow the steps below:
- Inform your department or IT administrator immediately that you have lost your device so they can help you change your password and force log out of all your active sessions.
- If your department administrator isn't available, contact Hypercare support and we can help you change your password and log you out of all active sessions
- Where possible, inform your colleagues that you may be unreachable on Hypercare until the issue is sorted out.
- If your device is configured with mobile device management (managed by IT administration), kindly request them to wipe your device.
- If the device is an iPhone attempt to erase it through https://icloud.com.