The process to setup an account on Hypercare takes less than 5 minutes.
- On your iOS or Android phone, type https://download.hypercare.com into your browser OR search for "Hypercare Secure Collaboration" in the respective app store (Apple App Store | Google Play )
- Download the application
- We also have a desktop application if you prefer to use your computer, type https://app.hypercare.com/.
Signing up on iOS
- After opening the app, press "Sign Up" on the main screen
3. Enter your cell phone number then select "Next". A 6-digit verification code will be sent to that number. Enter the code then select "Next".
4. Enter your work email address and select "Next". Enter your First Name and Last Name. Enter your Job Title (eg. Physician/Emergency Medicine) then select "Next".
5. Choose a Username that isn't taken (we'll let you know if it's taken). Choose a Password and re-enter your password in Confirm Password. Make sure to choose a password that has 8 or more characters AND at least 1 special character (e.g. '!', '&', '*')
6. Choose a new 6-digit code passcode and re-enter the code to confirm it. You will be asked to enter this 6-digit passcode every time you open the app to protect your patient health info.
7. If you have an organization code, you can select "Join Organization". Then enter your organization's unique access code (eg. CODE16) and select "Next". If you do not know your organization code, contact your admin or call +1(877)379-3533. Please note that you will need to join an organization to use Hypercare.
8. After entering the Invite Code, confirm that you are joining the correct organization, then click "Join Organization". If you want to chat with someone, select "Start a conversation".
You have officially set up an account!
9. As an extra step, you can click "Invite coworkers to Hypercare" so you and your colleagues can communicate on the same Hypercare platform. For more detailed steps on how to invite colleagues, you can check out our other article, "How do I invite colleagues to the app?"