Hypercare was carefully designed to minimize the amount of effort it takes to onboard groups, whether a small clinical department, or an academic hospital with hundreds of users. This is how we typically get organizations started on Hypercare:
- Hypercare sets up administrative super-users to allow for management of credentials, schedules, and audit trails
- Clinicians download the mobile application on their device from the affiliated app store or access the platform via web
- Users can be verified and credentialed automatically via several methods:
(a) verify identity through official organization email
(b) verify identity through restricted invite code
(c) verify through organization single sign-on.
At the time of on-boarding, just let us know which method(s) you prefer!
- Organization-affiliated users (who are not employees of the organization) can be granted permissions to access organization directory, users, and locating features
- Patients are given invite code so that they are only granted permissions to specific clinicians and teams (“friending system”)