Before you begin:
- Priority messaging should be only reserved for TIME-SENSITIVE issues. Any CRITICAL issue should always be attempted in person / over phone call if possible.
- Priority messaging triggers a ALARMING sound on iPhone and Android devices if notification sound is on. Unfortunately, if the phone is on silent, we have no way of bypassing the settings.
Instructions to send a priority message
- Select the intended recipient from the starting chat screen or open an existing chat
- Once on the messaging screen, tap the exclamation icon (!). The icon will then be highlighted indicating the message will be sent as priority.
- Type your message and hit send. Your message should now be in a yellow message bubble with an indicator allowing the other recipient and yourself to understand the urgency.